Services We Provide
We specialise in providing care for users of our service who have learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour.
We can offer 24 hour support to the users of our service to ensure their personal, physical and emotional needs are met (dependent on agreement with social services/contractors)
We can offer support to the users of our service in every aspect of their lives including personal care.
We support service users to manage their behaviour appropriately
Our Aims Include:
- Promote independence, personalisation and integration into the local community for the users of our service
- To provide high quality care meeting all regulations set out by the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and be compliant with all standards
- To achieve at a minimum “Good” in our reports with CQC but we will always strive for “Outstanding”
- Treat all people as individuals with a person centred approach
- Provide emotional, social and physical support to our users which will allow users of the service to feel secure, relaxed and part of a happy home.
Our Service Provides Support For:
- People who are on the autistic spectrum
- People with learning disabilities who also have mental health needs
- People with learning disabilities and sensory impairments
- People with profound and multiple learning disabilities (PMLD)